Sky Media - Bellevue, WA
$ 40,000 a year
The Production Coordinator will play a key role in managing the scheduling of all production and post-production aspects for Sky Media's properties, with the overall goal of increasing productivity, and managing production schedules / resources. Some key responsibilities include heavy multi-channel content scheduling, media management, Production Assistant management, and uploading. Sky Media produces and distributes digital programming via our video networks (SkyDoesMinecraft, SkyvsGaming, SkyDoesThings, Office Antics, Couch Potatoes, and RedVacktor) with episodic shows delivered weekly and daily and enjoyed by loyal, passionate fans.
Manage all aspects of scheduling.
Devise and implement production processes to accommodate creative strategies (incorporating relevant program production / program development insights) and development timelines, working closely with the on-air producer and social media / promotion group, supervisor and senior management.
Collaborate with key internal network divisions and business units to ensure consistency of key communicated messages.
Manage Production Assistants in all aspects of their work.
Manage the production shoot logistics for our entire team.
Adapt to same day changes in scheduling / shooting content and keep company updated accordingly.
* At least 3-5 years of experience in production / post-production management.
* Bachelor's degree in related field or an equivalent combination of skills, training and hands-on experience.
* Proven project management and production / post-production experience
* Deep knowledge of scheduling and media assets management.
* Extensive knowledge of production / post-production equipment & workflows.
* Ability to multi-task while prioritizing heavy workloads.
* Must be detail oriented.
* Must be a self-started who anticipates the needs of the group / external / internal teams.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Must be able to work well in a team environment and maintain strong relationships with internal and external partners on all aspects of creative.
* Must have the legal right to work in the US.
For More Details: IT Monitoring software video